10-line Jacks or Better
There is nothing quite like the card game known as Megajacks. This variant may look like other games in the genre such as All American and 25-Line Aces and Faces at first glance. BUT it is largely different because of one important feature – it carries a progressive jackpot which has the potential to see you win life-changing sums of money. Sound interesting? Then learn how to play Megajacks at LesaCasino.com Canada and you could become the next big winner at this online casino.
How to Play Megajacks Video Poker
Video poker is the perfect game which combines luck and skill for some of the best odds in town. Playing Megajacks highlights all these features, and you can learn to play very quickly:
- Place your bet. It can be one coin at a time or five coins at time (in which case you'll simply press 'Bet Max'). TIP: You only have a chance to win the progressive jackpot if you bet max.
- Press 'deal' to have your five cards dealt to you.
- Choose which cards you want to keep.
- Discard the rest.
- Press 'deal' again to have the discarded cards replaced.
- See your final best-poker hand and enjoy payouts according to the pay table.
- If you win, you can opt in for a bonus gamble round for a chance to double your winnings.
Progressive Jackpot in Megajacks
We've mentioned the progressive jackpot in Megajacks and it's worth explaining the way it works. As in all casino games which carry progressive jackpots, every time you place a bet, some of that money gets transferred into the jackpot pool. You can keep an eye on the exact amount at LesaCasino.com Canada to see how much you are likely to win if you actually hit the jackpot.
Remember that you have to wager the maximum number of coins (five) when playing this game at LesaCasino.com in order to even be in the running to hit the jackpot.
If you land a Royal Flush while playing this game, you will be the very happy winner of the progressive jackpot.
You can learn how to play this game at LesaCasino by trying out the game for free first after downloading the software, but take into account that if you hit the jackpot while playing for fun money, there are no real money payouts! Switch fast to hard cash and you could very well be winning unbelievable sums of money today.
Casino Manager: Susan Wood